December 28, 2022
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Instructions For Filing A Copyright Violation ComplaintAs an ISP, PlatformPay.io follows the procedures prescribed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) for notification, takedown, and counter-notification. If you believe one of PlatformPay.io’s merchants has infringed on your copyrights, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) outlines the specific procedures for notifying the infringing party. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, you must provide PlatformPay.io with ALL of the following required information before we can process your submission:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing;
- The complaining party’s address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
How To Submit A Notice Of Copyright Infringement Form ElectronicallyPlatformPay.io prefers electronic signatures for your complaint submissions in order to speed our response to your complaint. We have partnered with DocuSign® to capture your complaint and signature in a fast, easy-to-use, and highly secure manner. Please click and of the links for the Notice of Copyright Infringement Formon this page to begin the process. After clicking the link the following happens:
- A new window will open, taking you to the www.docusign.net domain. This is NOT a PlatformPay.io site, but they act as our authorized agent to receive your signature in a safe, secure, and legal manner.
- Enter your Name and Email address in the provided fields, then click the Begin Signing
- You will receive an email from DocuSign on our behalf. This email serves three purposes:
- It verifies your identity in connection with your email address,
- It provides you with a link to the Notice of Copyright Infringement Form,
- It provides you with the Access Code that you need to complete the signing process.
- Click the Resume link in the email and enter your Access Code in the field on the new screen it opens.
- Complete the form—including all required fields—and sign the form, following the instructions on the screen to adopt a signature and confirm your intent to sign the form. PlatformPay.io strives to provide prompt attention to all DMCA notifications sent to us.